Innovation is what propels us; first class development, construction and management are what govern us. This philosophy is evident in all that we do – from acquisition to planning right through to operations. Whether we are investing, enhancing, re-invigorating or creating from scratch, our focus is on maintaining quality developments and financially responsible investments.
Formed in 1996, Max & Co. Development (Canada) Ltd. is a fully integrated real estate company involved in acquisition, development and asset & property management. Max & Co’s two principals bring to the company a wealth of experience from their involvement in many landmark projects across the Greater Toronto Area and beyond. The company’s original roots lie in niche residential housing developments and the acquisition of small commercial assets within the city core.
Today, the company has evolved to specialize in the development and building of prestigious high-rise residential condominiums, acquisition and revitalization of major retail centres & mixed-use properties and the accumulation of land for future development. The company is also currently active in a vast array of property/asset management and development activities in North America & Asia.
Prior to forming Max & Co., the principals have independently provided development, planning and construction management services to many developers and real estate investors on various high profile and landmark developments/properties in the Greater Toronto Area. Examples of some of the past projects include:
- 500 & 550 Queen’s Quay West, Toronto: a multi-phase, mixed-use development on Toronto’s harbourfront (Concord Pacific; developer)
- Town & Country Condominiums, Toronto: a 210 unit, two-phase residential condominium project in Toronto’s Kingsway area (Pianosi; developer)
- King’s Landing at Queen’s Quay, Toronto: an internationally acclaimed, 360,000 sq. ft. residential, commercial and community service development designed by world renowned architect Arthur Erickson (Rampart Enterprises; developer)
- King’s Terrace, Etobicoke: a luxury condominium, featuring 214 units on the bank of the Humber River (Rampart Enterprises; developer)
- Admiralty Place, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia: a 120 unit waterfront development overlooking the Dartmouth Harbour (Erskine Building; developer)
- Re-zoning of a 9.2 acre site at William Carson Crescent in Toronto for the Royal Bank of Canada
- Re-zoning of a former Massey-Ferguson site from industrial use to residential use for the Royal Bank of Canada